Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ikea Wall Clock


Do you want to personalize your wall clock?

At last, I got the chance to alter this Ikea wall clock. Thanks for my mom who came in to visit us and I got the chance to finish it.

I used DCWV (The Spring Glitter Attack)for my cardstock. I used stamp for the numbers and MS Word for the words "Spend time with God". I chose this message because I want this to become a reminder for us in the house to spend time with God despite of our busy schedules.

How I did it?

Remove the clear plastic cover.
Trace the plastic cover into your cardstock and cut.
Create markings where you want to stamp the numbers and stamp.
Remove the parts of the clock.
Trace the center of the clock into your cardstock and use a pointed object to create an opening.
Go to MS Word for your message, and cut.
Place the cardstock, your clock parts, and your message.
Put back the plastic cover and you are DONE!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment