Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mini Album - Disney Cars



I made my son a mini album. I used foam stickers of Disney Cars and personalized with his name. The mini was made of chipboard and I just bought some cardstock in Michaels. My local Michaels do not have cardstock of Disney Cars so I just looked for something that will match the colors. I used Cricut machine to cut the chipboard and SCAL2. I bind it using Bind-it-All.

Can you believe it, I got the chipboard free from Michaels? How? I went on the day they're stocking. This chipboard are from the back of the cardstock they're selling. 

I got this idea from Bug Junkie except that I didn't cut my Disney Cars characters. 


Please feel free to comment or ask questions.
post signature 

Linking to:


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I’d love for you to link your adorable project to Things I’ve Made Thursdays! We have a Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings section that features kids and teens “stuff”, and your post would be perfect for this!

    Hope you’ll stop by on Thursday and link up!!
    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I will make a note. I'd love to join. Thanks for viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I had to BUY my chipboard - I am so jealous. Thanks for sharing at www.thestuffofsuccess.com

    ReplyDelete