Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mini Chipboard Album for Mother's Day


This album was supposed to be a Mother's Day gift for my mom but I wasn't able to finish it so I will be giving this to her when she come and visit us again on July. Yahooo!!! I am pretty excited because she's also coming with my nephew, Joshua.








The chipboard album was from Michaels made by Mary Engelbreit. It was a great deal. I painted it with black Acrylic paint. I embellished it with Prima flowers, some blings, and stamps from Tim Holtz. I also used my homemade glimmer mist and paper roses made of cardstock.

I appreciate your comment.
post signature


Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. these are soo nice and pretty! I am sure your mom would be super duper happy. you are such a creative gal. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete