Friday, August 26, 2011

Kitchen Renovation Before and After

I have this kitchen for almost two years. I been thinking on how to transform it in a budget. I love the beadboard kitchen cabinets. One day while I was browsing the net I found the paintable beadboard wallpaper project of Rhoda of Southern Hospitality. The very first thing that pop-out in my mind, I can do this in my kitchen cabinets. Too bad during that time Rhoda was out of the wallpaper so I researched where I can buy it and I found here in our local home renovation store.

Blessing for me that my dad is visiting to stay for almost a month so I can ask help since it's his expertise. My dad is a contractor/handyman in Bay Area. He knows a lot about this. 

This was my kitchen before....


Here's the after.

Click here to check how I did it or at Rhoda in Southern Hospitality. I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by. 



post signature

southern hospitality

5 comments:

  1. LOVE how you trimmed your cabinets! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me about how much this project costs? I am thinking of doing this on my cabinets and need to have a ball park figure for my hubby. =) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A kitchen cabinet can be a great addition to any kitchen. Not only they increase the storage space in a kitchen but also add to its decor. Kitchen cabinets should be given importance while remodelling your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. 3d innovations: home renovation singapore

    ReplyDelete