Friday, August 26, 2011

Kitchen Renovation Before and After

I have this kitchen for almost two years. I been thinking on how to transform it in a budget. I love the beadboard kitchen cabinets. One day while I was browsing the net I found the paintable beadboard wallpaper project of Rhoda of Southern Hospitality. The very first thing that pop-out in my mind, I can do this in my kitchen cabinets. Too bad during that time Rhoda was out of the wallpaper so I researched where I can buy it and I found here in our local home renovation store.

Blessing for me that my dad is visiting to stay for almost a month so I can ask help since it's his expertise. My dad is a contractor/handyman in Bay Area. He knows a lot about this. 

This was my kitchen before....


Here's the after.

Click here to check how I did it or at Rhoda in Southern Hospitality. I appreciate your comment. Thanks for stopping by. 



post signature

southern hospitality

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how you trimmed your cabinets! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me about how much this project costs? I am thinking of doing this on my cabinets and need to have a ball park figure for my hubby. =) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete