Part of my year 2013 plan is to prepare our snack for each week. This is another way for our family to save in our expenses.
Since I am a huge fan of Cadbury Fruits and Nuts. Why not try it in rice krispies. Check out my recipe.
- 4 cups rice krispies cereal (any brand will do)
- 5 cups mini marshmallows (any brand will do as well)
- 1/2 cup roasted thin sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp butter
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- Combine rice krispies cereal, almonds, raisins, and semi sweet chocolate chips in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan then add the marshmallows. Stirring constantly until melted under medium heat.
- Spray cooking spray in spatula. Pour the melted marshmallows into the rice krispies mix and use the spatula to mix it.
- Once combined pour it in the 9 x 13 dish and flatten.
- Let it sit to completely cool then cut into square.
- Keep it in air tight container.
Tell me what you think. If you like it, please feel free to Pin it or leave your comment and suggestion. Thanks and enjoy your treats.