Friday, June 24, 2011

Costco Plastic Wrap


I have this box of plastic wrap from Costco. They said I have nothing to do that’s why I made this. Maybe so. Since it’s always sitting on top of my microwave, I decided to make it presentable. I didn’t take a picture of the before but here’s how I did it:
1.     Clean the surface.
2.    Measure all the sides of the box and cut the cardstock according to the measurements.
3.     Apply Mod Podge in the box and place the cardstock. Do the same in all the sides and top.
4.    Once it’s dry, apply Mod Podge on top of the cardstock.
5.    Decorate.

I appreciate your comment.



post signature 

Linking to:

Boogieboard Cottage



Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you would want it to look good - it's in the open and you have to look at it everyday - very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete