Monday, July 4, 2011

Altered Tabletop Clock



This clock is from trash to treasure. I got this from the trash when I was still working part-time cleaning the building where I used to work as full-time Medical Office Assistant. It’s been sitting in bookcase and I’ve been thinking to paint it.  While my son was sleeping, I got the chance to spray paint it. I primed it then paint.

I was going to post the before photo but for what reason my photo orientation (portrait) does not want to landscape (have you encountered this problem before?) even I edited it to Picasa. Anyways, I gave up. Enjoy the outcome.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. Best Japanese Tableware

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: best Japanese tabletop

    ReplyDelete